ITBM Healthcare is seeking to hire a Medical Doctor (Physician) to work full time at the NATO Medical Facility at Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo.
Performs physical examinations and health screening and provides routine medical care to NATO/KFOR military personnel at Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo. This includes vaccinations, pharmaceuticals, first aid, immediate lifesaving measures, and triage. Oversee staff and manages daily clinic activities.
- Advanced University Degree in Medicine, from an accredited University of any NATO Nation
- Currently licensed to practice within home country or other national jurisdiction
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience and practice in general medicine in developing countries or countries in conflict.
- Experienced in Trauma and Emergency care
- Experienced in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs. Good eye/hand coordination required. Constant use of sight, speech, hearing, frequent keying and use of computer and common office equipment required.
- Must undergo a general physical examination prior to commencement of services.
Location: Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo
Type: Regular Full-Time
If you meet the requirements apply at email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Gjatë kontaktit përmendeni shpallje24.com pasi të keni kontaktuar verbalisht shitësin/blerësin/Publikuesin