IT Systems Administrator
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for troubleshooting and providing tech support for all American School of Kosova employees, students and parents. The ITSA is also responsible for the maintenance of the computer network of the entire campus and the administrative system. The ITSA works closely with the IT director so that all projects and processes are managed efficiently but also, they self-manage their own tasks and provide regular communication about their progress.
Salary and Benefits
Initial placement on the scale will be determined by the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Supports and advances the mission and vision of the school.
- Supports and promotes the ongoing improvement initiatives of the school.
- Supports and advances international education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The IT Systems Administrator reports directly to the IT manager and communicates with the Head of School and Senior HR Manager as needed. The essential responsibilities are listed here:
- Receive and respond to telephone calls, ticketing system and emails from end users
- Provide first and second level technical support, handles technical support and equipment needs for the office network and employees (printers, photocopies, projectors, PC etc)
- Initiate repair/replacement of failed and/or defective IT equipment
- Offers and supports directly all ASK staff and students with G-Suite accounts and Powerschool
- Document all complaints and failures per the ASK ticketing system
- Collaborate with ASK IT Team and other departments
- Identify potential technical support needs and propose solutions
- Follow-up to ensure overall customer satisfaction is achieved
- Provide technical support for BYOD students based on policies and procedures
- Monitor Technical Support processes and procedures. Initiate changes to optimize the process
- Maintains and updates regularly CCTV
- Maintain account management for students, teachers and ask staff
- Provide improvements to IT department
- Maintain VOIP phones regularly
- Coordinate logistics for repair/replacement shipments to/from clients and repair locations (usually under warranty equipment)
- Assists and supports all ASK Events in terms of tech support
- Provide ongoing software support
- Maintains the Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Firewall.
- Flexible with changing tasks quickly
- Maintains WIFI access points, TCP/IP networking and switches
- Completes various projects, as assigned by IT Manager.
- Works overtime as required or assigned
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates’ degree or equivalent or 5 years of experience in related field
- Preferable CCNA, CCNP and MCSA professional certificates
- Understanding Aruba WIFI access points, TCP/IP networking, routing, and firewall concepts
- Experience with resolving support issues.
- Experience in basic and mid-level Customer service.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange and Hyper-V and CISCO devices.
- Must have knowledge in good customer service and documentation skills and be willing to work beyond normal office hours as the situation dictates.
- Will also be responsible for patching servers in rotation.
- Microsoft Group Policy Management
- Proficiency in Windows PowerShell/VB Scripting technologies
The IT Systems Administrator will have the privilege of supporting an outstanding educational institution and partnering with a highly professional, creative, dedicated, and collaborative faculty and staff.
The favored candidate will be someone who exudes optimism and a growth mindset while being warm, approachable, empathetic, optimistic, joyful, and down-to-earth. The board is seeking to find a leader who relishes working with young people, enjoys the challenge of working in a school with a national reputation in progressive education, who can continue to build community and a unifying vision, and who wants to lead the School for years to come.
To apply, please send your updated resume in English latest by April 17, 2020 at email@example.com by specifying the job position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.a
Gjatë kontaktit përmendeni shpallje24.com pasi të keni kontaktuar verbalisht shitësin/blerësin/Publikuesin