Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company that provides comprehensive end- to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world – in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania – enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our office in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide second level customer support and cooperation with external service providers
- Design project implementation requirements and specifications
- Perform various tests on process with help of test cases and prepare documents for same
- Collaborate with the team to design new services for all customer implementation activities
- Perform research on all customer issues and document all findings and implement all technical activities
- Prepare and maintain all technical and business documents and collaborate with customers to provide support to all issue
- Establish all technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all customers and organize all project materials
- Provide technical application programming for service implementations
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Advanced level of English language (oral and written)
- Knowledgeable of SQL, PL/SQL
- Desirable knowledge of the card industry and payment systems
- Desirable professional experience in banking sector
- Desirable programming skills
- Good attitude on learning new topics
- Flexible and reliable on the job
- Customer oriented and good communication skills
- Mastering of Microsoft Office packet
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, at the following e-mail address:
Classification: Restricted to PCG
The deadline for receiving of applications is 20th April 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application.
Gjatë kontaktit përmendeni shpallje24.com pasi të keni kontaktuar verbalisht shitësin/blerësin/Publikuesin