ITBM Group is a diversified company that provides a broad range of high-quality products and support services to government and commercial customer base. Organized into five company divisions, it provides engineering & installation, operation & maintenance, logistics supply & delivery, base support services, general construction, IT & telecommunications, healthcare and linguistics services and solutions with the ability to provide in any part of the world on a hostile, war and a post war environment. For more information about ITBM Group see www.itbmgroup.com
We are looking for a Pest Control Specialist.
Location: Camp NovoSelo, Kosovo
Type: Regular Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitos, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Remove dead rodents after extermination.
- Ensure house or building is empty when product is applied.
- Air out residence after application.
- Identify damage to property.
- Inspect property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
- Access infested locations.
- Cut or bore into buildings to access infested areas.
- Pore pesticides over location.
- Clean and remove pesticides after application.
- Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment.
- Clean and remove blockages to facilitate application.
- Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure air-tight environment and check for leaks.
- Manage workers involved in application.
- Check for possible leaks or exposure.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
- Power-spray chemicals onto surfaces.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Full Pest Controllers License.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions in English.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Maintain routine records.
- Operate, service and make minor repairs on equipment.
If you meet the requirement, APPLY at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Gjatë kontaktit përmendeni shpallje24.com pasi të keni kontaktuar verbalisht shitësin/blerësin/Publikuesin